I guess this isn’t the end of my shots…

After mulling over it most of the day today, we’ve decided to go ahead with our retrieval on Friday morning (and hopefully grab up all six of those lucky eggs), head home to Kansas, and then start the second round of medication in two weeks, to be followed up with a second retrieval surgery.  Please send good wishes our way.  This journey has been difficult up until now and just continues to get harder as we go.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s